I’ve been working right out of my living for over eight months now. You will find quite a few ways I’ve used my computer to wrangle some extra income – from building my own personal websites, to playing the stock market, to finding freelance use sites like GetAFreelancer and Guru. Today though, I’m going to share with you my personal favorite way to create in certain dough: playing tournament poker.
I’ve played poker for almost a decade, however it wasn’t until a couple years back that I started to really understand some complex concepts. (One funny thing I noticed when I started to master good investing strategy is that it’s very similar to good poker strategy! It’s wise, I guess, given that they both involve good money management.)
Expert poker is built upon three basic levels of thought:
1. What do I have?
2. What does my opponent have?
3. What does my opponent believe I have?
It can continue forever from here, obviously, since the following you might be “What does my opponent believe I do believe he’s?” and so forth – but this really is where it starts. Let’s address these in turn.
(1) What have you got? Obviously your hand strength is an important variable, but it’s not the most important. When you have a lock, your main concern is maximizing your profit. With a fruit, it’s simple to let it go. The tough part is making the most of it if you have a hand you’re unsure about judi qq online 24 jam. That is where in fact the experts show their strength.
(2) What does my opponent have? If your opponent has nothing, it doesn’t even matter that which you hold. You can’t get paid off on your own quad sixes if he missed his flush anyway. Figuring out just how much your opponent is ready to invest is a crucial section of determining your betting size.
(3) What does my opponent believe I have? An astute player will recognize when he’s beat much more quickly. By making time for how your opponent responds to certain situations, and by examining points 1 and 2 closely, you ought to be able to produce an informed guess as to how to approach them. A good player might throw away that flush if you bet your quads too strongly; another player might think a tiny bet screams “call me!” but he’ll pay off that huge, “obvious bluff “.
I made over $15,000 dollars playing poker in 6 months, and I never played a tournament bigger than $50. Take a look at sites like 2 + 2 Publishing and PocketFives for forums and links to online poker sites. Poker is the new sport, except now anyone is an athlete – right from home!
If you want money now, like I am talking about within the next hour, try what I did. I am making more income now than in my own old business and you are able to too, read the amazing, true story, in the link below. When I joined I was skeptical just for ten seconds before I realized what this was. I was smiling from ear to ear and you will too.